Sunday, September 18, 2011

I have now been almost as long without Gabbi as I was with her and the depression continues to get worse. Lately I only get out of bed if I need to. I hate leaving the house for fear of seeing pregnant women, babies and strollers everywhere. My doctor is moving at turtle speed and does not seem to get how all this plays into my self worth and my depression. I am not going to Shul this set of chagim. If I am an apikoress for hating god so be it, I would rather be an apikoras than a hypocrite.

1 comment:

  1. Please, get after the doctor until you get some help!

    I don't know you well enough to know if you have started to act Israeli or if you still have Canadian manners. Your Israeli doctor, though, will be used to tons of Israelis harassing him or her, and may not react unless the urgency of the situation is made crystal-clear.

    If you feel the need to stay home from shul this year, I think it's safe to say that it's for the sake of your health. You need to take care of yourself first.

    ReplyDelete