Thursday, May 19, 2011

As I hear about more and more recent announcements, I really am surprised to find that I can separate my feelings for the other family for my feelings for myself.  I really can be genuinely thrilled for people who are pregnant, (unless I know they see it as a burden) or have children (same thing).

It obviously just does not make me feel any better about my own situation.  In fact, it makes me feel like half a human not capable of doing what seems to come so easily to so many.

But I really am thrilled for those who have told me about recent announcements.

One thing though.  If you are going to give me news- I prefer to hear from you directly, but by email.  That way I do not need to be happy on the spot and can take 2 minutes to get my head in order before needing to reply.  I really am happy for them- sometimes it just takes me a minute to remind myself of that fact.  Especially if it is their first or a long sought after pregnancy.

As always, please keep davening for Rachel Marmel bat Mindle Hinda Chaya for a healthy, full term pregnancy in the VERY near future that ends with a healthy full term baby that gets to come home from the hospital the same time I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment