Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So far today is at least going better than yesterday.  I saw my family doctor who, unlike my ob, thinks is absolutely can and will happen again.  She pointed out that I am still losing weight, I am walking tons and am healthier than I have been in a long time.  My body seems to had the reset button pushed so to speak in many ways so if it happened once, why not again.

Not sure I believe her, but she has never lied to me or steered me wrong before and I guess I need to trust somebody sooner or later.  So her and my nutritionist are is as far as people I trust.  Actually, that is not true, I have total trust in the ob's nurses as well- just not in the only high risk ob available to me.  Oh well, hopefully by the time I get pregnant we will have a car (please God both will be exceptionally soon) and I can go see the one in Modiin who I have heard so much about.

As always, please keep davening that finding a good ob becomes a problem as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment